Can't decide what flavor cupcake to bake for Mom? Bake her all of her favorite flavors with the Mrs. Fields Half N Half Cupcake Pan
Can't decide which flavor to bake for Mom? Make both of Mom's favorite flavors in one cupcake with Mrs. Fields Half N Half Cupcake Pan! Complete with an easy-to-use-and-clean divider to separate cupcakes into two halves, the Half N Half Cupcake Pan lets users combine strawberry, chocolate, vanilla… and any other delicious flavors your Mom's heart (or appetite) desires!
Where to buy:
Recipe: Rose Cupcakes for Mom
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- 6 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and chopped
Directions for Cupcake
- 1 cup butter
- 4-6 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbls heavy cream
- 3-5 drops Red food coloring
Directions for Rose Frosting
- Mix strawberry cake mix, eggs, water, and oil according to package directions.
- Mix lemon cake mix, eggs, water, and oil according to package directions.
- Add cupcake liners to your pan and place divider in. Apply some non-stick baking spray on the underside of the divider.
- Pour strawberry batter in one side of each muffin cavity. Use a squeezable batter dispenser if desired for easier pouring.
- Pour lemon batter on the other side of each muffin cavity, pushing down on the divider while pouring to keep it flush with the pan and prevent blending. Use a squeezable batter dispenser for easier pouring.
- Add chopped strawberries to one side.
- Carefully remove the divider before baking!
- Bake until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature before decorating and serving.
- Beat butter with an elecric mixer until pale and fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla, heavy cream, and red food coloring. Beat an additional 3-5 minutes until fluffy.
- Fill piping bag with buttercream frosting.
- Place a large, star-shaped piping tip onto the piping bag
- Starting in the center of the cupcake, pipe in a swirling motion until you reach the edges of the cupcake.