Answers to all your cookie questions.
What Are Good Get Well Soon Gifts to Send?
If your friends are feeling a little under the weather, why not send them a get well soon gift that'll lift their spirits? Whether you don't know what gift to give or are having a difficult time narrowing down your options, here are a few of our most popular treats to send:
- Ultimate Belgian Chocolate Pretzels
- Custom Cookie Cake
- Deluxe Rice Krispie Get Well Gift
- 60 Nibblers® Signature Tin
- Six Nut & Chocolate Berries
We offer quick nationwide delivery, so you can send your best wishes to those you care about wherever you may be. Plus, you'll be able to include a personalized message for your loved ones at checkout!
What Can I Send Besides Get Well Flowers?
Although flowers are a great gift, they're not for everyone. Next time a loved one is in need of a pick-me-up, send them an indulgent treat that'll put a smile on their face. Choose from a selection of get well cookies, treats, and cakes packaged into joyful gift baskets, tins, and bouquets. Vibrant colors, cheerful messages, and gourmet cookies are a perfect way to share a little sunshine with those near and far.
What Do I Send Someone Who Just Had Surgery?
Let friends, family, and even coworkers know that you're wishing for their swift recovery with cookie gift baskets, featuring tasty flavors like chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, oatmeal raisin, and more. Whether they're just waking up from a medical procedure or are going to be in the hospital for a few days, surprise them with our favorite get well cookie gifts and bouquets:
- Back on Your Feet Cookie Bouquet: This cute get well cookie bouquet has delicious shortbread cookies shaped like feet.
- Sunny Day Tin: Send positivity their way with a bright yellow tin filled with an assortment of bite-sized cookies and brownies.
- Get Well Soon Big Cookie Cake: Soft and chewy, the get well soon cookie cake is decorated with yellow frosting and lovely fondant flowers.