- Mix cake mix, eggs, water, and oil according to package directions.
- Spray each Brookie cavity completely with non-stick baking spray.
- Fill each cavity halfway; keeping the center ledge clear.
- Place a Mrs. Fields Nibbler on the center ledge of each cavity; cover cookie and cavity with the remaining batter.
- Bake until center springs back.
- Cool completely.
- Using a spatula, loosen the sides of each cavity and lift out each Brookie to remove.
- Flip the Brookies upside down (you’ll see some of the cookie in the center when looking down at it) for serving. Serve as is or add something to the center such as a scoop of ice cream, fruit, icing, or cool whip. Enjoy!
May the luck of the irish be with you while baking brookies with the Mrs. Fields Brookie Pan! Perfect for creative cooks that want to deliver a sweet surprise in every bite, the Mrs. Fields' Brookie™ Pan allows users to bake delicious Mrs. Fields Nibblers inside of moist brownies. With a durable, non-stick coating, Brookie creations are even protected from falling or pulling apart! Bring your Brookie creation to your St. Patrick's day party to wow all the lucky leprechauns that can enjoy! Where to buy: