The Mrs. Fields Fill N Flip Cake Pan
The ultimate Easter egg hiding spot: Inside your Mrs. Fields Fill N Flip cake creation
Create a surprise center by adding your favorite fillings to the inside of your cakes! Bake your cake in the Mrs. Fields Fill N Flip™ according to the recipe. When it’s cool, flip the cake over and add filling – pudding, fruit, compote, anything you choose! – to the side with the large opening. Then flip the non-filled cake on top, and you have an amazing layered cake your friends and family will love!
Where to buy:
Recipe: Easter Surprise Cake
- 2 Boxes Pound Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- Cookie Spray
- 2 Container’s Vanilla Frosting
- Sugar Pearls (for decoration)
For the Filling:
- Variety of Easter Candies
Instructions for Preparation
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water, and oil according to package directions. * You will only need ½ of the second batter.
- Spray both cake pans thoroughly with non-stick baking spray. Be sure to get the sides as well as the center
- Fill each side of the cake pan molds -each pan should be filled ¾ of the way with the batter (the center area must be fully covered of each pan).
- Bake until center springs back or until the center is firm and a tester come out clean.
- Using a spatula loosen the sides for easier removal. Flip each pan over to remove the cake.
- Cool completely before adding the Easter Candies filling.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, up to overnight to firm.
- The side of the cake with the center open should be filled with your filling.
- Top with the other baked cake which will cover your filling completely.
- Ice and decorate as you wish before serving.