Great Ideas for a Bushel of Apples
You stopped by a roadside stand and picked up a fresh bushel of apples, now what do you do? Here are some fun ideas to use up every last delicious bite!
- Make a Brown Bag Apple Pie (my favorite).
- Turn some into enchanting tea lights for a fall party.
- Bake mini individual apple pies in their own shell.
- Make easy, delicious Peanut Butter Apple Crisp.
- Baked apple chips are a healthy snack for lunches.
- Make Shrunken Apple Head decorations for Halloween.
- Bake up a batch of Apple Cheesecake Crumble Bars.
- Make some Crockpot Apple Butter and spread it on toast.
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Bread makes a perfect breakfast.
- Make your own applesauce and can it to enjoy all winter.
- Make Apple, Baby Kale and Turkey Quesadillas.
- Apple Cheddar Scones are delicious with a cup of soup or tea.
- Spiced Apple Cider Sangria is the perfect drink for your autumn get togethers.
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts are delicious and, did I mention, baked!
- You’ll never be the same after making Apple Brownies.
- Start the morning with a Baked Apple Smoothie.
- Two words: Apple Fritters. Enough said.
- Apple Pie Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars – that’s a mouthful! And I want one!
- How about some Apple Walnut Pull-Apart Bread on a crisp fall afternoon?
- A healthy side dish of Baked Sweet Potatoes and Apples is perfect with dinner.
- Enjoy a savory dinner of Roast Pork with Apples.
- Is there anything more festive than a homemade caramel apple in the fall?
- I can’t stop thinking about Seared Salmon with Caramelized Apples.
- Apple Coconut Pudding is a healthy and delicious treat.
- Apple Pie Fries give regular fries a run for their money.
What are your favorite apple ideas?