Our most deluxe assortment includes a flavorful array of tasty treats. Large wicker basket is filled with 60 Nibblers® bite-sized cookies, 8 brownies, 4 frosted cookies, 10 chocolate-covered sugar cookie dough bites, 4 chocolate-covered grahams, 4 large chocolate-covered pretzels and 2 oz. of kettle corn.
**Due to our dough mixing process, all of our products may have come in contact with nut oils.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies, Brownie Bites and Mini Muffins all come in a selection of our most popular flavors.
- Cookies taste best when eaten within two weeks of arrival.
- Brownies are best when refrigerated or frozen.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies come packaged in half dozens in a special wrapper designed to preserve out-of-the-oven freshness since no preservatives are used.
- Brownie Bites are wrapped in half dozens in the same special wrapper with a label to identify each flavor.
- Mini Muffins come in a bag made out of the same special material.
- Some tips if you have to save some cookies for later: never refrigerate - they dry out, store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
- All Brownie Bites contain nuts.
- (0 Reviews)