Fun St. Patrick’s Day Pranks
In the mood to mix up a little mischief this weekend? Play the part of a tricky leprechaun and arrange some fun and harmless pranks on friends and family for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Drop some green food coloring into milk, juice, and other liquids in the fridge.
- Use a green dry erase marker to write silly limericks on mirrors and windows in the house.
- Make little leprechaun feet on the toilet seat and dye the toilet water green.
- Deep sleepers in your house? Use a special Kool-Aid-based mix to put green streaks in their hair while they sleep. (Warning: could stain fabrics, and dye will last a few washes!)
- Overturn chairs in the house, open cupboard doors, and make a trail of tiny, glittering footprints around the house made from cornstarch.
- Dye sealed containers of Cool Whip, yogurt, or cottage cheese with this sneaky trick.
- A couple of well-placed Fizzy Water Tablets (one yellow, one blue) makes the water in your faucets come out green.
- Leave sticky notes on your friends’ car windows that say, “Sorry for the dent. Had to run.”
- A pea-sized amount of tempera paints in a rainbow of colors, resting on a windshield wiper creates an unexpected rainbow!
- Serve little sacks of potatoes for dessertâ€”delicious potato candies. (Photo above.)
Do you have a great St. Patty’s Day prank? Share your ideas in the comments section!