Tin arrives with 28 chocolate chip Nibblers® bite-sized cookies.
**Due to our dough mixing process, all of our products may have come in contact with nut oils.
- Comes in a variety of sizes and compositions: 12 cookies, 24 cookies, or 24, 60, and 112 Nibblers® bite-sized cookies.
- Cookies can be sent in a variety of our most popular flavors, shown above, or cookie assortment without nuts.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies come in a selection of our most popular flavors to please a crowd.
- It takes about four Nibblers® bite-sized cookies to make one cookie.
- Cookies come packaged in pairs in a special wrapper designed to preserve out-of-the-oven freshness since no preservatives are used.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies come in packages of six.
- Cookies taste best when eaten within two weeks of arrival.
- Some tips if you have to save some for later: never refrigerate - they dry out, store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
- (0 Reviews)