This box arrives with 6 of our NEW hand-frosted cookies!
View more Blue Mountain Friends Gifts
**Due to our dough mixing process, all of our products may have come in contact with nut oils.
- Cookies come packaged in pairs in a special wrapper designed to preserve out-of-the-oven freshness since no preservatives are used.
- Cookies taste best when eaten within two weeks of arrival.
- Brownies are best when refrigerated or frozen.
- Some tips if you have to save some cookies for later: never refrigerate - they dry out, store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Jelly Belly jelly beans are a registered trademark of the Jelly Belly Candy Company.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
- (0 Reviews)