Add FREE Ribbon SentimentMrs. Fields® was determined to create cookies and brownies that were "lusciously soft," as if they'd just come out of the oven . . . that's why our cookies and brownies are so irresistible. We'll send a wicker basket of our most popular flavors.
Want to add your company logo? Call 1.888.266.5437
**Due to our dough mixing process, all of our products may have come in contact with nut oils.
- Cookies taste best when eaten within two weeks of arrival.
- Brownies are best when refrigerated or frozen.
- Some tips if you have to save some cookies for later: never refrigerate - they dry out, store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
- (0 Reviews)