- Raking leaves and pruning trees? Save a substantial branch and use a drill to make room for tea lights. Brilliant!
- Keep that drill out, because this hole-y pumpkin lets of a beautiful glow.
- Wrap candles with burlap, ribbon, or even colorful leaves to give your everyday decorations a seasonal look.
- Fill your antique pots and pitchers with tiny bunches of branches and berries. Rustic and ravishing.
- Use glow in the dark foam to create eyes for your tree trunks. Fun, but not too spooky!
- Fill a vase with candy corns in a vase and nestle a small candle inside for a darling decoration.
- Tiny gourds on top of your regular candlesticks give height and presence to a little decoration.
- Stark branches and small orange pumpkins fill a large vase and a large space.
Easy DIY Fall Decorations
Ready to deck your halls with all things fall? We've rounded up some fabulous fall decor that is so simple, you can put them together in a jiffy. How long is a jiffy, you ask? Not long at all! From top left to bottom right: