One of my favorite holiday traditions is a Christmas countdown. I tell myself it's for the kids, but the truth is that I get just as excited about I gathered some of my favorite ideas for inspiration and wanted to share them with you.
1. A variety of holiday envelopes arranged into the shape of a tree is too cute for words.
2. Paper cones create a forest of Christmas trees. Tiny surprises can hide underneath.
3. Tiny buckets, twine, and twigs create this darling display.
4. Trim Santa's beard day by day until Christmas Eve.
5. Decorated clothespins hold brown paper packages tied up with string.
6. A simple paper chain contains holiday activities to share together.
The problem now is deciding my favorite. What about you? Do you have a favorite Christmas countdown idea?