Sweet Summer Hostess Gifts
If part of your summer plans include staying with friends or family, don’t forget a sweet hostess gift to express your gratitude. Even a generous gift is far less money than a hotel, so take time to arrange something special. Here are five favorite ways to say thanks so much:
1. Pick up a gift card from a local grocery store and enclose it in a thank you note at your departure. It’s a kind gesture to help replenish the kitchen.
2. Send your thanks with this Mrs. Fields gift idea, a reusable pail filled with cookies and candies. The treats can be enjoyed immediately, and the pail can be used for endless summer fun.
3. If your hosts have little kids, offer to babysit one night. Every parent enjoys a night out, especially if they don’t have to arrange (or pay for) childcare.
4. Take care of dinner one night. Whether you cook a meal yourself, order in pizza, or treat everyone to a night out, offer to get this one.
5. Take a snapshot from your time together and upload it on a personalized tin. This is a great way to commemorate your time together, and so thoughtful too!