Last Minute 4th of July Party Ideas
If you’re looking for some fun and easy ways to entertain your crowd for the holiday weekend, we rounded up a handful of ideas that are fun for kids of all ages. A few simple household items can be transformed into great yard games for hours of fun. Follow the links for full details!
1. Play “rocket toss” with decorated cans.
2. Organize a bean bag tossÂ using various sizes of paper or plastic plates.
3. Make water balloon piÃ±atasÂ for a fun and easy way to cool down.
4. DecorateÂ paper plates and a cardboard box for this “air mail” game.
5. Use hula hoops and flags to create a giant ring toss on the lawn.
And from all of us at Mrs. Fields, have a happy and safe Fourth of July!