10 Smart New Uses for Balloons
1. Create delicate, tissue paper lanterns from balloon forms.
2. MakeÂ a colorful modern vase for flowers.
3.Â Add dirt, water, seeds and even a tiny toy or two and create a fun, disposable terrarium.
4.Â Make homemade drums and rice shakers for an inexpensive band.
5.Â Instead of a piÃ±ata, hang a collection of filled water balloons for a fun party finale.
6.Â Make your own squish-able Â stress balls.
7.Â Make your own bouncy balls from balloons.
8. Substitute a baseball for a water balloon to cool off on a hot summer day.
9. Turn a balloon into creative gift wrap for cash gifts.
10. Add bright colors to clear jars and glasses with balloons.