DIY Temporary Tattoos
Summer skin is the perfect place to showcase a new tattoo, but there’s no need to commit to permanent ink. We’ve got a fun way to create your own temporary tattoos that look totally legit with just a few household items (and maybe an artistic friend). Follow these directions for a tattoo that will last approximately one month with normal wear.
DIY Temporary Tattoo
1. Wash and dry skin surface.
2. Use a Sharpie marker to draw image directly onto skin.
3. Sprinkle a generous amount of baby powder onto the tattoo and gently rub in a circular motion.
4. Brush off excess powder.
5. Hold hairspray can several inches from tattoo and spray the area for about 5 seconds, or until coated.
6. Allow hairspray to dry and set for about 10 minutes before washing the tattoo.
HINT: Use a variety of Sharpie colors and tips to create all sorts of intricate art. The sky is the limit! (Although, we’re partial to cookie tattoos.)