Gift Ideas for Grandparent’s Day
1. Some simple plaster poured in a sandy handprint to make a beachy keepsake gift.
2.Â Handprint trivets are useful and oh so cute.
3. Speaking of cute and useful, theseÂ handprint potholdersÂ are perfect for getting grandma’s goodies out of the oven.
4. This simple card opens up to hold a heart. (Get ready to hear oohs and ahhhs.)
5. A pretend restaurantÂ with grandkids as the waitstaff and cooks is a grandparent’s favorite dining spot.
6. Is there a grandparent alive that wouldn’t like aÂ Grandparent Photo Book? Answer: no.
7.Â Silhouettes of the kidsÂ are easier to make than you might think and such a special keepsake.
8.Â Flower pots with photosÂ of the grandkids? A fun project that will earn big brownie points.
And speaking of brownie points, another way to earn them with G&G is with one of our amazing gifts. Don’t forget a personalized note inside!