Tomorrow is National Sugar Cookie Day, a truly sweet and deserving holiday in my opinion. I’m planning to celebrate, are you? I’ve gathered up our mini-encyclopedia of sugar cookie recipes and tips to share with you today, along with my Top 5 Ways to Celebrate National Sugar Cookie Day:
1. Have a cookie-decorating party.
2. Have a sugar cookie exchange. (Why wait until the holidays?)
3. Surprise your friends or neighbors with sugar cookies.
4. Treat yourself to a batch of sugar cookies.
5. Find a local store and make a run for it! (Our sugar cookies really are the best.)
And now for more resources!
Big Sugar Cookie
5 Common Mistakes with Sugar Cookies
Sugar Cookie Decorating Tips
Melting Snowmen Sugar Cookies
Chick ‘n’ Egg Cookies
Fruit Pizza (on a sugar cookie crust)
Frosted Conversation Heart Cookies
One more thing: Happy Sugar Cookie Day! Now go celebrate.