Creative Halloween Cupcake Toppers
When is a cupcake more than a cupcake? When it’s topped with creative, adorable, and (mostly) edible toppers! If you’re whipping up a batch of cupcakes for a Halloween party in the coming days, why not take them over-the-top with one of these simple ideas?
1. White fondant icing is draped over a Dum Dum lollipop to create these adorable ghosts. Two black icing dots create the eyes.
2. Combine striped fudge cookies, candy kisses, and a little bit of orange icing into these scrumptious witch hats to top your cupcakes.
3. Create a clever vampire bite, using simple white frosting, a bamboo skewer, and red icing. (Use a gel-based food coloring, which is less likely to bleed. No pun intended!)
4. Striped straws and paper cutouts of witches shoes turn this ordinary cupcake on its head with cuteness. This is an easy one for kids to help with.
5. This edible skeleton is so clever, it will make you do a double-take. It uses white chococolate-covered pretzels, marshmallow, and a lollipop stick—genius!
6. Transform a peanut butter cup and a pretzel stick into salty sweet broomstick, perfect for a cupcake topper.
Which one is your favorite?