10 Baby Shower Ideas
Planning a baby shower? Me too! Here are 10 fun ideas to inspire your plans.
1. A simple string, clothespins, and little onesies make a darling display, and can be given to guest of honor when the party is over.
2. Transform pink napkins into little dresses for an adorable detail.
3. Create a fun (and funny) Mad Libs game to play with party guests.
4. Have crafty friends? Create a gorgeous baby mobile as an activity at the shower.
5. Dress up bottles of pink lemonade with fabric and diaper pins.
6. Create benchmark onesies for baby. Perfect for gauging baby’s growth in photos.
7. Have a book-themed party and invite guests to bring their favorite children’s titles to fill baby’s first library.
8. A “Hopes of Firsts” activity and gift chronicles guests hopes for all of baby’s firsts, like first baseball game, first boat ride, etc.
9. A darling party favor made out of paper to look like baby’s shoe.
10. Let guests play peek-a-boo with DIY happy baby masks. Great for photos of the party.
Happy party planning!