5 Easy Ways to Haunt Your Porch
Looking for some last-minute ideas to dress up your porch tonight? These ideas are so simple, yet pull off a big wow-factor. You probably have many of the supplies around the house.
1. These Glow Jars are sensational and so easy to make with mason jars and glow sticks. Line your walkway with them for an eerie display that will lead trick-or-treaters to your door.
2. A pair of scissors, thick place paper, painters tape, and some fishing wire are all you need to create these fantastic hanging bats. Find the templates and tutorial here.
3. Fog machines are pricey, but you can bring spooky, fog to your porch with some simple dry ice and water in a cauldron (or even a bucket). Use this dry ice directory to find retailers near you who sell dry ice.
4. A roll of black craft paper can transform your windows with these Spooky Silhoueetes. Find a variety of creepy downloads here and light up the night.
5. A Wheelbarrow of Bones is an easy, creepy way to greet Halloween guests at your door. Answer the door with a shovel and a ghoulish grin for added effect.
Do you have any other simple decorating ideas for Halloween? Share them in the comments section!