25 Ways to Say I Love You
1. Turn down the covers and leave a chocolate on the pillow.
2. Make heart-shaped food: pancakes, sandwiches, and treats.
3. Write a love note and tuck it in your valentine’s wallet, briefcase, or lunchbox.
4. Provide your valentine with warm towels fresh from the dryer.
5. Write a love note on the bathroom mirror with a dry erase marker.
6. Share a giant plate of spaghetti–sit close and hope to slurp the same noodle.
7. Return the favor and perform a chore your sweetheart usually tends to.
8. Write a love note and leave it in their shoe.
9. Offer a 10-minute neck or foot massage.
10. Have a movie night and watch your valentine’s favorite movie.
11. Â Provide breakfast in bed and a book they’ve been waiting to read.
12. Make a singing telegram (yes, YOU singing!) and email it to your valentine.
13. Go for a walk, hand-in-hand.
14. Send a love note in the mail, every day for a week.
15. Kiss for at least ten seconds.
16. Use/wear gifts your valentine has given you over time.
17. Write a thank you note for all the little things that seem to go unnoticed.
18. Support your valentine’s dreams–provide supplies, time, or opportunity for them to pursue something they love.
19. Turn off cell phones, computers, and TV for an entire evening and talk, talk, talk together.
20. Share a slow dance, even if it’s in the kitchen.
21. Think of three things you admire about your valentine and let them know.
22. Offer your time, assistance, or input for one of your valentine’s projects or ideas.
23. Vacuum your darling’s car and wipe down the dash and seats. Add a new air freshener too.
24. Write a love poem for your valentine and read it out loud.
25. Create a playlist of love songs that remind you of your valentine and burn them a disc.
Those are a few of my ideas. What are yours?