Everything I Need to Know I Learned at the Beach
1. Pack light–it’s amazing how little you need to truly enjoy yourself.
2. When the going gets rough, go with the flow.
3. A little sand in the suit never killed anybody.
4. Find a space and make it your own.
5. Ice Cream and French Fries are two important food groups.
6. Strive to be as happy as a dog with a Frisbee.
7. You’ll never regret using sunscreen.
8. Don’t curse nature–eventually we all look bad in a swimsuit.
9. Today’s castles are tomorrow’s tide pools.
10. There’s enough room here for everybody.
Ahh, a beach vacation; it’s the perfect way to refresh! And the perfect way to commemorate a beach vacation is with this adorable ceramic cookie jar. It’s my favorite item in my Summer Collection and makes a thoughtful gift for loved ones, young and old alike.
Now I have a question for you: did I miss anything in my list? What Life Lessons have you learned at the beach? I’d love to hear!