We are excited to welcome you to Mrs. Fields for a tour of our gifting facility and bakery! We want your tour to be fun and safe, so please read the following guidelines:
- Persons with high sensitivity to sugar, peanut or gluten allergies, or sensitivity to heat, eggs, soy, and milk may not be eligible to take the factory tour for their safety. Please consult with Mrs. Fields prior to scheduling your tour.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes. Open-toed shoes, flip-flops and .wheeled. shoes are prohibited on the tour.
- Jewelry, piercings, watches or other loose items must be stored prior to entering the factory (medical ID tags are exempt from this rule). We suggest that you leave these valuables at home. This includes wedding rings/bands.
- Food, drink, still photography and video photography are prohibited on the factory floor. Please to do not bring cameras, cell phones, backpacks or purses to the tour.
- Each guest must have proper attire prior to entering the factory. Hair nets, beard/mustache nets, and other coverings will be provided by Mrs. Fields.
- There is free parking around the building. Tours start from our Outlet Store, which is located on the Southside of our facility
- Allow for 30 minutes for our factory tour, plus additional time to shop our outlet gifting store!
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to tour, so that we can start on time.
Mrs. Fields is located at 1717 South 4800 West in Salt Lake City (less than 10 minutes south of the Salt Lake City Airport). If you have any questions please call us at 801-412-8727. We look forward to showing off our amazing facility to you!