Mrs. Fields® Classic Brownie Tins
rollover to zoom
Our ever-popular cookies and brownies, made just as they've always been from Mrs. Fields® original recipes and presented in our new signature tin. Each tin holds a tasty assortment of flavor favorites.
Want to add your company logo? Call 1.888.266.5437
**Due to our dough mixing process, all of our products may have come in contact with nut oils.
- Comes in a variety of sizes and compositions: 12 or 24 brownies, 6 cookies and 6 brownies or 12 cookies and 12 brownies.
- Cookies can be sent in a variety of our most popular flavors, shown above, or chocolate chip only.
- Signature tins have been updated this fall.
- Cookies come packaged in pairs in a special wrapper designed to preserve out-of-the-oven freshness since no preservatives are used.
- Cookies taste best when eaten the same day they are received.
- Brownies are best when refrigerated or frozen.
- Some tips if you have to save some cookies for later: never refrigerate - they dry out, store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
6 customer reviews have been submitted for the Mrs. Fields® Classic Brownie Tins.
Overall Rating:(3.7 of 5)
STORE OWNER(11/02/2012)I JUST ORDERED SUPPLIES FROM A QUILL REPRESENTATIVE. HE WAS AWESOME AND SAVED US A LOT OF MONEY ON OUR SUPPLIES. WHEN WE RECEIVED OUR SHIPMENT WE ALSO RECEIVED SOME COOKIES FROM MRS FIELDS IN A TIN CAN. THE FIRST BITE I TOOK I WAS HOOKED ON THE COOKIES.. THANKS YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE COOKIE. I'LL BE ORDERING COOKIES FOR THE HOLIDAY GIFTS....
Best Brownies In The World!!!!(10/22/2011)I received a Mrs. Fields gift from my sister and as always the cookies were great but I didn't even want to try the brownies...boy was I wrong! Mrs. Fields browniies are the BEST brownies I have ever tasted! EVER -anywhere!! I cannot tell you enough how out of this world they really are! The double fudge are to die for - I was so sad when they were gone...Love'em!!!
Heavenly(07/15/2010)Received an assorted basket from my company and my entire family enjoyed every last cookie & brownie. Truely delicous, moist and fresh. Will always think of this as future gift givings.
More water but its aight!(05/09/2013)its aight its just that i dont like dry brownies. Put more water in the doe please
Undercooked????(09/07/2011)I purchased this for my husbands birthday, the cookies & brownies were soft although seemed undercooked, especially the brownies.
Glad I didn't pay full price(02/25/2011)I was so excited to get a deal on brownies from the famous Mrs. Fields. It was my first, and last, experience with the brand. I purchased a brownie only assortment. I ate one. My boyfriend ate one. I took the rest to work to pawn off on my office mates, but nearly the entire tin is still there after two days with an office full of usual food vultures. No one is impressed and no one will have a second helping. I'm not even sure how many people finished their first brownie before tossing it...........it's not that they're "bad" persay. They just aren't special or even "good", much less are they worth $2 each (BEFORE shipping).