Locked in Love
rollover to zoom
Two interlocking boxes fit together to create a perfect heart containing 18 Nibblers® bite-sized cookies, 12 Brownie Bites, and 2.5 oz. strawberries and cream saltwater taffy.
CHOOSE FROM- Interlocking Heart (7B501) $34.99
*Possible substitutions during warm weather months on all products with chocolate.**Due to our dough mixing process, all of our products may have come in contact with nut oils.
- Box measures 9 1/2"W x 3 1/2"D x 10"H.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies and Brownie Bites both come in an assortment of our most popular flavors.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies come packaged in half dozens in a special wrapper designed to preserve out-of-the-oven freshness since no preservatives are used.
- Brownie Bites are wrapped in half dozens in the same special wrapper with a label to identify each flavor
- Cookies taste best when eaten the same day they are received.
- Brownies are best when refrigerated or frozen.
- Some tips if you have to save some cookies for later: never refrigerate - they dry out, store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
- Jelly Belly candies are a registered trademark of the Jelly Belly Candy Company.
1 customer review has been submitted for the Locked in Love.
Overall Rating:(2.0 of 5)
Disappointing(02/20/2011)I ordered this through Eziba.com. When it arrived, it looked great from the outside. The box is the reason it gets 2 stars. The jelly belly candies that were supposed to be there were not . . . some sort of saltwater taffy had been put in instead. It was a valentine gift for my hubby, and though he politely ate some, most of the contents are still there, including the unopened candy. I followed the instructions to perk up the cookies & brownies, warming them in the microwave, but that brought out an unappetizing film of grease and a texture of uncooked dough. I felt safe getting Mrs. Fields, because I used to buy Mrs. Fields Graham Crackers covered in dark chocolate in the supermarket, and they were the best! This package, however, was entirely disappointing.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We apologize for the inconvenience but this gift is not currently active.
May we suggest another product you may like: