Happy Holidays Tin
rollover to zoom
Simple but sublime, this silver tin arrives with a holiday greeting and a collection of 24 Nibblers® bite-sized cookies in an assortment of popular flavors.
**Due to our dough mixing process, all of our products may have come in contact with nut oils.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies come in an assortment of our most popular flavors.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies come packaged in half dozens in a special wrapper designed to preserve out-of-the-oven freshness since no preservatives are used.
- Cookies taste best when eaten the same day they are received.
- Brownies are best when refrigerated or frozen.
- Some tips if you have to save some cookies for later: never refrigerate - they dry out, store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
3 customer reviews have been submitted for the Happy Holidays Tin.
Overall Rating:(4.7 of 5)
Delicious for the Entire...(12/12/2009)I think the cookies and the tin are marvelous. I'm a Christian and yes, Christ belongs in Christmas but these cookies are for the ENTIRE season which is Hanaukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa and whatever other holiday anyone wants to acknowlege. I'll order a Christmas card with mine and I'm fine.
Happy Holidays Tin(12/08/2009)Everything you expect from Mrs. Fields. I hate to say it, but these cookies are better than my grandma's. And to the person who already commented, I believe they'll put whatever sentiment you want on a tin (Sign up for the catalog, they usually put that info in there). I, for one, am happy Mrs. Fields includes everyone and not just those of a given faith. What's wrong with that?
Happy Holidays Tin(12/04/2009)I would love to buy the Happy Holidays Tin as gifts for family but not without it saying Christmas. So many people are taking Christ out of Christmas and he is the reason for the season. I'm disappointed to see this. I will check back next year.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We apologize for the inconvenience but this gift is not currently active.
May we suggest another product you may like: