Birthday Bash Tins
rollover to zoom
For over thirty years we've been baking the finest cookies on the globefresh, soft, and chock full of premium ingredientsthe perfect gift for anybody! This cheerful birthday tin, filled with your choice of one or two dozen of our famous cookies, comes with an assortment of our most popular flavors. If you're sweet on smaller portions, the tin is also available with Nibblers® bite-sized cookies, the miniature version of our originals (either 60 or 112).
CHOOSE FROM*Possible substitutions during warm weather months on all products with chocolate.**Due to our dough mixing process, all of our products may have come in contact with nut oils.
- Approximate Weight:
- 48 Nibblers® bite-sized cookies :1.25 lbs.
- 96 Nibblers® bite-sized cookies: 2.5 lbs.
- One Doz. Cookies: 1.25 lbs.
- Two Doz. Cookies: 2.5 lbs.
- Cookies taste best when eaten the same day they are received.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies come in a selection of our most popular flavors to please a crowd.
- It takes about four Nibblers® bite-sized cookies to make one cookie.
- Cookies come packaged in pairs in a special wrapper designed to preserve out-of-the-oven freshness since no preservatives are used.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies come in packages of six.
- Comes in a variety of sizes and compositions: One of two dozen cookies, and 48 or 96 Nibblers® bite-sized cookies.
- Cookies can be sent in a variety of our most popular flavors, shown above, with or without nuts.
- Some tips if you have to save some for later: never refrigerate - they dry out, store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
2 customer reviews have been submitted for the Birthday Bash Tins.
Overall Rating:(5.0 of 5)
gift received(04/24/2012)I just received the 60 nibbler tin from my Granddaughter love it Great gift
My Birthday Daugher(01/25/2011)I just send this to my daughter's work to start her birthday week off with a blast, she love it, it was a big hit with her & the doctor's. Thank you so much, it was delivery on time and a great surprise for her.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We apologize for the inconvenience but this gift is not currently active.
May we suggest another product you may like: