Frosted Cookies Season's Greetins Tin
rollover to zoom
Tin arrives with an assortment of mittens, trees, snowflakes and ornaments. A total of 12 hand-frosted cookies.
**Due to our dough mixing process, all of our products may have come in contact with nut oils.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies come in an assortment of our most popular flavors.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies come packaged in half dozens in a special wrapper designed to preserve out-of-the-oven freshness since no preservatives are used./li>
- Cookies taste best when eaten the same day they are received.
- Some tips if you have to save some for later: never refrigerate - they dry out, store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
1 customer review has been submitted for the Frosted Cookies Season's Greetins Tin.
Overall Rating:(5.0 of 5)
Best Cookie Ever(12/23/2011)I love these cookies. I received one single sugar cookie from a friend at work. I started looking for them in the near by stores. When I couldn't find them, I called my friend to enquire where she had purchessed them. I hope to order them soon. Cost alittle more than I can afford right now.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We apologize for the inconvenience but this gift is not currently active.
May we suggest another product you may like: