Sympathy Cookie & Brownie Baskets
rollover to zoom
Mrs. Fields® was determined to create cookies and brownies
that were "lusciously soft," as if they'd just come out of the oven . . . that's why our cookies and brownies are so irresistible. We'll send a wicker basket of our most popular flavors.
Dimensions: 14EV128: 10.75 X 10.75 X 4.25 14EV134: 11.5 X 9.5 X 4.6**Due to our dough mixing process, all of our products may have come in contact with nut oils.
- Cookies taste best when eaten the same day they are received.
- Brownies are best when refrigerated or frozen.
- Some tips if you have to save some cookies for later: never refrigerate - they dry out, store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, may be frozen in an airtight bag.
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-2 minutes.
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes.
3 customer reviews have been submitted for the Sympathy Cookie & Brownie Baskets.
Overall Rating:(5.0 of 5)
Amazing(03/09/2013)My mother passed away unexpectedly this week and a family friend sent this basket...my dad, brother and I couldn't stop talking about how delicious, soft and moist these treats were several days in. A great comfort food during a tough week.
Basket of Delish(01/26/2010)We received this basket when our grandmother passed and I can't tell you how much everyone loved it. It was beautifully packaged and the contents were individually wrapped and every item was amazingly delicious.
Excellent(03/06/2009)I received this basket from a friend when my father passed away. It is packaged beautifully and comes in a pretty wicker basket with a large satin ribbon. The cookies are packaged 2 in a pack. Both the cookies and brownies are awesome