Timeless classics with generous gift-giving appeal. Heritage Wooden Crates are available in two bountiful sizes: choose from Standard Crate (24 Nibblers® bite-sized cookies, 18 brownie bites, 12 mini muffins, 2 frosted cookies, 6 oz. of ToffeeNut popcorn) or a Deluxe Crate (48 Nibblers® bite-sized cookies, 36 brownie bites, 24 mini muffins, 2 frosted cookies, 6 oz. of ToffeeNut popcorn).
Dimensions: Standard Crate: 9.5" X 6.5" X 5.5" Deluxe Crate: 11" X 7.5" X 5.5"**Due to our dough mixing process, all of our products may have come in contact with nut oils.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies, Brownie Bites and Mini Muffins all come in a selection of our most popular flavors
- Cookies taste best when eaten the same day they are received
- It takes about four Nibblers® bite-sized cookies to make one cookie.
- Nibblers® bite-sized cookies come in packages of six.
- Some tips if you have to save some for later: never refrigerate - they dry out, store in an airtight container with a piece of white bread, may be frozen in an airtight bag
- Thawed cookies can be warmed in the microwave for up to 10 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-2 minutes
- Frozen cookies can be warmed in the microwave for 20-30 seconds or a 375 degree oven for 1-3 minutes
6 customer reviews have been submitted for the Classic Crate.
Overall Rating:(3.7 of 5)
LOVEEEDD IT!!(01/09/2013)Best item I've ever had!! Those mini muffins were oh so great and I don't even like muffins!! I loved how the bite sized cookies wrapped 6 to a package!! I will be ordering this item EVERY YEAR. Thanks Mrs. Fields!!
Yum(09/11/2010)If you are hesitating to get this dont. It was so incredibly flavorful!!
Can always rely on Mrs Fields!(07/18/2009)Sent deluxe crate as a birthday gift. Received rave reviews! Delivered on scheduled date. Wonderful goodies coupled with great service. Thank you!
mrs fields is for cookies.(02/07/2011)I bought this for my family for Christmas. It arrived on time. Cookies and brownie bites were fresh. The cookies we're delicious and the brownie bites were pretty good. They are truly bite sized like it says. The brownies espespecially bite sized. The muffins were not good at all. They were dry and honestly the hostess mini muffins are a million times better. I think the muffins should be left out and instead more cookies in its place. The popcorn was alright not anything over the top. Overall it was an alright crate and we got to sample everything now we will know what to order next time... the cookies. Afterall Mrs. Fields is famous for cookies.
Crate?(03/10/2010)A dear freind sent 2 crates (use the term loosely) to work to thank fellow co-workers (about 200) When the 2 crates arrived it turned out to be small and the cookies were bite sized. Very disappointing.
Disappointed(12/11/2009)The product was never delivered on the specific date. Very disappointing especially when you pay for shipping for a certain date. Thanks Mrs. Fields for not making the date special.