We have a variety of different employment opportunities at Mrs. Fields, both full time and seasonal. See a list of our current openings below. For more information please call 1-800-COOKIES.
1717 South 4800 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
Standard Employment Application
Please print and fill out an application prior to coming in.
Holiday Employment Opportunities
Call Center Agent
- Customer passionate!
- Represent the Mrs. Fields brand in a positive and upbeat manner.
- Has an ethical character and driven to learn.
- Assist our customers in finding the best Mrs. Field’s products for their gifting needs.
- Practice strong organizational skills.
- Ensure that calls are answered and taken in a timely manner.
- Receive and process customer orders by phone.
- Ability to up sell additional items on each sales call.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Driven to be up to date on all items, policies, procedures and issues.
- Maintain a superior customer service image for Mrs. Fields.
- Track progress of orders and research all necessary information for the customer.
- Negotiate effectively with customers; find effective solutions to any problem related to Mrs. Fields orders, service and/or products.
- Process catalog/email requests and removals.
- Assist customers with website difficulties.
- Complete all assignments assigned by the management team in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in monthly and quarterly sales incentive programs; achieve sales and quality assurance goals as set by management.
- Exceed our customer’s expectations. Provide the Wow Factor! If selected to interview ask us what that means.
- High school diploma, GED certificate or equivalent.
- The ability to type 35 words per minute (a grammar and typing speed test will be required of each candidate considered for hire).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word and Internet browsing software.
- Availability for a flexible schedule with some weekend shifts required.
- 3 to 6 months of previous call center experience (sales/suggestive selling experience is a plus).
- Unload inbound freight carriers and inspect for accuracy.
- Move, pull, and store inventory from warehouse racks and load/unload inbound and outbound trailers.
- Stack product on pallets.
- Input inventory details into computer system.
- Scrap obsolete inventory
- Daily cleaning of warehouse
- Daily and monthly cycle counts possible
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- One to three months related experience
- Basic use of a computer with some experience using Excel
- Promote a safe work environment
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in writing or orally
- Ability to complete basic math calculations
- Work well under stress and pressure
- General manufacturing and warehouse environment. Fast Paced with some stress during busy periods.
- Be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Loud noise level
- Smell cookies all day
- Work in Freezer at temperatures of -10 degrees
Production Team Member
- This position is entry level and involves baking, decorating, and packaging of finished product.
- Adhere to safety requirements and work in a Safe manner
- Learn and display Lean Principles
- Other duties as assigned.
- Shift A: Kitchen 5am-1:30pm
- Shift B: Kitchen 2pm – 10:30pm
- Shift C: Production 7am-3:30pm
- Shift D: Production 4pm-12:30am
- Shift E: Graveyard 9:30pm-6am Sunday-Thursday
- Shift F: Packaging 7am-3:30pm
- Shift G: Packaging 4pm-12:30am