1. Glow sticks in water balloons in pantyhose hanging from the ceiling make a dramatic display.
2. Glow sticks in the bottom of a beverage container make a festive focal point.
3. Glow sticks in jars of water make great lamps to line a walkway or poolside.
4. Serve cotton candy on a glow stick for a bright night treat.
5. Glow sticks in balloons, floating in a swimming pool are dreamy and fun.
6. Glow sticks in the bottom of the pool make for fun night swimming and a great diving game.
7. Empty a glow stick into bubble mixture for glowing bubbles.
8. Glow sticks hanging from the ceiling make a unique and colorful chandelier.
HINT: The shorter, thicker glow sticks tend to give off the brightest and longest glow.
HINT: Look for non-toxic glow sticks, particularly if you’re going to be breaking them open for the bubble idea.
Do you have great glow stick ideas? Share them in the comments.