As 2010 draws to a close tonight and 2011 makes its grand entrance, I wish you all happiness, health, wealth, success, and every good gift life has to offer. And just in case you need to share a good gift or two for the New Year, check out our great selection of New Year’s Gifts.
Happy New Year Big Cookie Cake
Share a slice of good cheer with a Big Cookie Cake.
Bite-Sized Bubbly Box
Or give a sweet toast with our Bite-Sized Bubbly Box.
Silver Celebration Box
Or surprise them with a bounty of gourmet sweets in our Silver Celebration Box.
Whatever you do to celebrate, be safe, be happy, and be back on Monday for more fun. Happy New Year!
- Smile at a stranger.
- Warm your child’s favorite blanket in the dryer for a few minutes in the morning.
- Call someone you’re thinking about.
- Leave a note in your mailbox thanking your mail carrier.
- Buy a cup of coffee for the next person in line.
- Straighten up a mess.
- Invite someone over for dinner.
- Pour a bubble bath for a loved one and give them an uninterrupted hour alone.
- Volunteer an hour of our time at an elementary school or after-school program.
- Set your alarm an hour early and make a special breakfast on an ordinary week day.
- Reach out to someone new.
- Make a plate of cookies for someone, just because.
- Tutor a student.
- Celebrate a small victory with helium balloons.
- Give all the change in your wallet to the jar on the counter.
- Instead of throwing out your old magazines, offer them to a friend.
- Offer a listening ear instead of advice.
- Honk for happy reasons.
- Treat yourself to a milkshake.
- Better yet, treat someone else.
- Send a funny card in the mail.
- Switch the roll of toilet paper.
- Hold the door for someone.
- Memorize a joke and tell it to three people.
- Send a tin of cookies to a loved one far away.