Are you ready to get your holiday groove on? I’m always on the lookout for creative ideas for decking the halls, especially when it comes to outdoor decorating. I’ve put together a few fun ideas that have inspired me. I hope they inspire you too!
1. Gift box topiaries are a fun alternative to greenery and so eye-catching!
2. Oversized candy decorations would look great nestled in bushes or window boxes.
3. These glowing gift boxes are a great balance between fun and elegant.
4. I love the idea of a vintage bike lit up with retro lights.
5. Creating an outdoor Christmas tree out of a tomato stakes and a string of lights is genius!
6. This frozen fruit-filled bird bath is gorgeous and festive.
7. I want to line my walkway with these poinsettia luminarias.
8. Hanging colorful ornaments from the porch with ribbon is an easy way to dress things up!
P.S. Don’t forget our great Cyber Monday offer today!