Got a new gadget for Christmas? Get to know it with the whole family. Here are some great apps that can facilitate family fun:
1. Family Feud – Based on the popular TV show, this will help you and your family duke it out (and make great memories along the way).
2. Just Say It – Similar to the popular game Taboo, this two-team game is perfect for family parties, or a lazy holiday afternoon.
3. Marble Mixer – You may have grown up playing with real marbles, but this virtual edition is fun for every generation and (bonus!) no marbles get lost!
4. Party Doodles – Similar to Pictionary of the past, this game will test artistic ability and creative thinking, with a huge helping of laughs.
5. Reverse Charades – A great new twist on an old classic, this version has a whole team act out a clue while only one person guesses. Hilarity ensues.
6. Backwords – The app plays a word or phrase backward and it’s up to you and your team to decipher the correct version.
7. Ramses II – This is not your old-fashioned memory game. It’s so much cooler. Fun for little ones and big ones too!
8. Puerto Rico – This board game-gone-mobile is a serious game of strategy and (uh-oh) chance. Having everything digital keeps this board game moving fast!
9. The Game of Life – This classic board game has a modern upgrade and is so much fun for the entire family.
10. Mad Libs – Your favorite fill-in-the-blank game from childhood is back and easier to use than ever! Gather the family around and give me an adjective!
Do you have a favorite game app? Share your ideas in the comments!