If you can’t stand the heat, you don’t have to get out of the kitchen. We’ve gathered seven delicious no-cook dinners you can prepare without breaking a sweat. That’s one whole week of staying cool!
1. Lobster Rolls are the quintessential summer meal. In your kitchen or your picnic basket, you’ll want this in your meal rotation.
2. Sesame Lime Chicken Salad combines zesty flavors and textures tossed together for a light, but substantial meal.
3. Chicken and Dill Souvlaki has refreshing cool yogurt and cucumber paired with store-bought rotisserie chicken for a savory, fresh flavor.
4. Turkey Club Sandwiches are tall and tasty crowd pleasers for any age.
5. Chicken Salad Lettuce Cups are cold and crispy and absolutely addictive. We recommend doubling the recipe because everyone will want seconds.
6. Roast Beef Salad is so easy to pull together even on the busiest evenings. High quality deli meat is the key to success with this one.
7. Gazpacho is the official soup of summer. Raid the garden, include all your favorite summer veggies, and pair with a loaf of crusty bread. Delicious!
Do you have a favorite no-cook summer meal?