Ready to deck your halls with all things fall? We’ve rounded up some fabulous fall decor that is so simple, you can put them together in a jiffy. How long is a jiffy, you ask? Not long at all! From top left to bottom right:
- Raking leaves and pruning trees? Save a substantial branch and use a drill to make room for tea lights. Brilliant!
- Keep that drill out, because this hole-y pumpkin lets of a beautiful glow.
- Wrap candles with burlap, ribbon, or even colorful leaves to give your everyday decorations a seasonal look.
- Fill your antique pots and pitchers with tiny bunches of branches and berries. Rustic and ravishing.
- Use glow in the dark foam to create eyes for your tree trunks. Fun, but not too spooky!
- Fill a vase with candy corns in a vase and nestle a small candle inside for a darling decoration.
- Tiny gourds on top of your regular candlesticks give height and presence to a little decoration.
- Stark branches and small orange pumpkins fill a large vase and a large space.