With April Fool’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to get in touch with your mischievous side. Here are some fantastic, hilarious and harmless pranks to play on your friends and family.
- Carefully rearrange the keys on the computer keyboard.
- Fill glazed donuts with mayonnaise.
- Fill an empty cola bottle with soy sauce and seltzer water.
- Fill juice glasses with jell-O and a straw.
- Put a helium balloon in the toilet and close the lid.
- Paint a bar of soap with clear nail polish and put it in the shower.
- Place googly eyes on all the items in the fridge.
- Make ice cream sundaes with scoops of mashed potatoes and gravy with a cherry on top.
- Wrap a loved one’s car in plastic wrap.
- Fill a work cubicle with balloons or packing peanuts.
And if you’re not ready to pull your own shenanigans, pull up a seat and check out these amazing pranks:
A bathroom mirror prank that will leave you in giggles.
Would you help this crying baby in the stroller?
A man sneezes his head off. Or does he?
Buy up your Insta-Chicks for Easter.
Can you imagine being in this coffee shop when this prank was pulled?
Do you have a favorite April Fool’s Day prank? Share your ideas in the comments section.