1. Use a potato to create a creepy skull stamp for favor bags.
2. Just about everybody will want a glowing eyeball ring at the party.
3. Mummy candy cans can hold a bevy of treats for party guests.
4. These broomsticks full of candy are cute and simple.
5. Halloween treat cones can serve as decorations too.
6. These candy bar covers are simple and fun.
7. Play Doh dressed up like monsters is a great idea if you’re worried about sugar overload.
8. A tray of sweet ghosts couldn’t be easier.
Are you following Mrs. Fields on Pinterest? Come join the fun!