I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for a Fourth of July party. I love the festivities, the fireworks, and (of course) the food! I’ve been gathering some inspiration on Pinterest and fell in love with all of the red, white, and blue food ideas. Here are my favorite finds for a fabulous fourth.
1. My Lemonade Ice Cream Pie with Berry Topping is a must-have for my party.
2. These Rocket Dogs are too cute and the perfect hand-held party food.
3. Don’t be fooled—these Snow Cone Cupcakes can withstand the heat.
4. A simple cookie cutter turns watermelon into the star of the party. (Forgive the pun.)
5. The varying sugar content makes these layered drinks keep their stripes—so cool!
6. Create an American flag with skewers of blueberries, strawberries, and bananas—a perfect project for kids!
7. You won’t know the charm of this Flag Cake until you cut into it. Genius, isn’t it?
8. Simple parchment paper turned into cones to hold fresh berries. I’d freeze the berries and drizzle a bit of sweetened cream on top.
9. Red Velvet Cake Flag Cake is a party favorite. Color coconut in a bag with a few drops of food coloring.