The end of the school year is coming quickly, so I’ve gathered my favorite ideas for teacher appreciation gifts. Some to make, some to buy, all to delight that special teacher.
1. Couture Clipboards. Brighten her day and her desk with a colorful new clipboard.
2. Crayon Monogram. This DIY project is colorful and personalized. Follow the link for a tutorial.
3. Pencil Necklace. A piece of jewelry that’s perfect for a teacher.
4. Twinkling Smile Tote. This sunny gift is delivered fresh and full of gourmet cookies.
5. Notebook Paper Tote. The kids can draw their best rendition of their favorite teacher. Follow the link for a tutorial.
6. Teacher Subway Art. This is adorable on a clipboard or in a frame.
7. Cookies, Milk, & Report Card. Find free downloads for this fun gift. Add your own favorite cookies.
8. Word Cloud. Create a personalized, colorful, word cloud for teacher with Tagxedo. Print and frame it.
9. Big Cookie Cake. Write “Thank You” or your own custom message (up to 20 characters) and serve it up on a delicious cookie cake.
10. Custom Mug. Simple decoration turns this mug into a keepsake. Follow the link for a tutorial.
11. Many Thanks Mini Trunk. Sweet, simple, and full of your thanks.
12. Pencil Vase. Fresh Number 2 pencils paired with fresh flowers—lovely! Follow the link for a tutorial.
Share your favorite Teacher Appreciation Gift ideas in the comments section!